Hi all,
Ive created an extension that allows custom reports in Reviewboard.
Currently, the supported reports are

   - Review Requests not Reviewed by anyone
   - Review Requests that are not Reviewed by me
   - Review Requests that have a Ship-It but not Submitted.
   - Filter ReviewRequests by Repositories that a user has access to.

I basically picked up a few tickets that wanted this functionality (bug #:
2355, 2049 and one of our own needs) to create the above reports. Since not
everyone would want all of these reports, the extension has a
"Configuration" page that allows the admin to pick and choose which of the
reports needs to appear on dashboard pages. At this point, the selected
reports will be visible to all users of reviewboard. In the future, this
may include groups or users who may want to see certain reports, but those
will not be available for other users of the system.

You can see a README of this at
https://github.com/rajasaur/rb-extension-pack/tree/master/rbcustomreports.
This page contains the steps to install it.

Im also planning to setup a custom RB instance (on cloudfoundry or heroku)
where the plugins are installed (I also converted a RSS Feed codebase
contributed by Dolanor into an extension) . You could test-drive them there
before trying it in your own install.  Ill post here when I have that setup.

Regards
Raja