For some reason my initial post got mangled. Here it is again in briefer

I need to be able to query the Web API to get the RB ID given a perforce
change list number.  With the 1.0 API, this url works:

With the 2.0 API, I've tried this:

This works for open reviews, but I get an empty review_requests list back
when a review has been marked as submitted.  Is there some way I can do
this for submitted reviews? Some other url that I'm missing?

On Wednesday, February 27, 2013 7:52:35 AM UTC-8, Steve wrote:
>  We have a perforce trigger that looks at the submitted change list number
> and makes an API call to review board to see if there is a corresponding
> review. If found, the url for the review is added to the submitted change
> list.  Using the Web API 1.0, we use this url
> api/json/reviewrequests/repository/$repo/changenum/$changelist
> which works fine. I need to port this code to Web API 2.0.  Using this url:
> api/review-requests?changenum=$changelist
> works for open reviews, but not for reviews that have been marked as
> submitted.  I get back a review request structure, but the  'review_requests'
> list, which is where the id number is found,  is empty.  Is there some way I
> can get the review board id from a change list number for a review marked as
> submitted? Perhaps a different url that I'm missing?
> --Steve

Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit