Hi All

  I am new to Review Board and trying to setup up internally in our
Environment .
  I have installed reviewBoard successfully with "easy_install
ReviewBoard".

  easy_install failed to install Django and hence i had to install it
manually .

   I have successfully created the Postgres SQL database .

   I am getting the below error while running "rb-install"

  [root@test /]# rb-site install /var/www/reviews.nonstopqa.com
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
    from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.8-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
line 2640, in <module>
    parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/distribute-0.6.8-py2.6.egg/pkg_resources.py",
line 531, in resolve
    raise DistributionNotFound(req)  # XXX put more info here
pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: Django>=1.4.5,<1.5

  Also how do i link Review Board with Postgres SQL database ?

  Many thanks for your help.

thanks/regards
Arun kurse