Hi,

Sounds like there's some oddness on your system with locating the Django
package, perhaps.

Can you look in the output from your easy_install and make sure it's showing
that it's getting Python 2.6 packages?

Also, can you try typing this and see what happens?

    $ python
    >>> import django
    >>> print django.VERSION

As for PostgreSQL database setup, that'll happen during the 'rb-site install'
process.