On 2013-03-19 10:16, Kudrettin Güleryüz wrote:
I have cloned the latest RBTools from github. After I make changes to
postreview.py regarding perforce, I'd like to test my changes but
postreview.py assumes I'll be submitting reviews regarding RBTools itself.
Can I override this behavior? If not please suggest your development

Probably not, but why can you not just cd to the repository from which you actually want to push changes, and then specify the path to your modified post-review.py?

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.