I may be wrong but I feel like both suggestions are kind of inconvenient in
my case. I was hoping to debug the script in eclipse where I make changes
in pydev.  I am open to suggestions as to how to debug the changed code.
I'd like to be able to use all major debug features such as stepping,
watching, etc. I am new in Python.