Thanks David for your reply.
Now I am trying to post review request on SVN repository.
I used below command to post,

post-review -d --server http://xxx.xxx.xx.xx --repository-url SVN_151
--username=xx --password=xx --revision-range=x:x

But post-review is identifying my repository as Perforce repository and
running "p4 info"
Below is the debug info,

>>> Checking the repository type. Errors shown below are mostly harmless.
DEBUG:root:Checking for a CVS repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a ClearCase repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: cleartool pwv -short
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Git repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Mercurial repository...
DEBUG:root:Checking for a Perforce repository...
DEBUG:root:Running: p4 info
DEBUG:root:Running: diff --version
Please tell me what may be possible reason for this and how to point to SVN
repository in this case.

Regards,
kvr