Hi,

I've been trying to following the documentation here:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/0.5/api/tutorial/

To create a review for a existing review request, and then add a comment to
the review.  Unfortunately I'm not getting far.
I've tried the following:

root = client.get_root()
repos = root.get_repositories()
if repos.num_items < 1:
    raise Exception('No valid repositories.')

repository = repos[0].id
review_request = root.get_review_requests().get_self(id='15583',
repository=repository)
review = review_request.get_reviews().create()
filediff_id = review.get_diffs()[0].get_files()[0].id
review.get_diff_comments().create(
    filediff_id=1,
    first_line=131,
    num_lines=2,
    text='This is a diff comment!')

review.update(body_top='Test Review Comment - please ignore', public=True)

I get the error: AttributeError: 'ResourceList' object has no attribute
'get_reviews'

So it looks like  root.get_review_requests().get_self(id='15583',
repository=repository) isn't the right request to return an existing review
request ?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers