You can create a '.reviewboardrc' file in the top-level of the repository, and add the following line:
REPOSITORY = '<repository-name>' where <repository-name> is the name you gave the repository in the Review Board admin panel. This should make things work. On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM, Peter Snelling <[email protected]>wrote: > I posted previously that I've installed ReviewBoard 1.7.7.1 on a Suse > linux server (with git, apache, postgresql, modswgi, memcached, ...). The > git repository we all use is 172.16.27.63. To get post-review to work > properly, I had to add the following repository: > Path: [email protected]:/**localdisk/git/repositories/**TCD.git > Raw File URL: http://172.16.27.63/cgi-bin/** > gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=TCD.git;a=**blob_plain;f=<filename>;h=<**revision> > > and to have review board accept that repository, I had to setup ssh keys > from the review board server to 172.16.27.63. Now that all works fine for > me. > > The problem now is when I tried to get another user to use post-review, > they failed. Their repository was: > [email protected]:/**localdisk/git/repositories/**TCD.git > and post-review wouldn't accept that. I had to create another repository > for them, and add their ssh keys to the git server. That worked, but it > seems like too much pain for dozens of users. > > If users upload their diff using the ReviewBoard web page and my > repository ([email protected]:/**localdisk/git/repositories/**TCD.git) > on the "New Review Request" screen that works fine. But I'd like to get > post-review work without having to create a specific repository for each > user. Does anyone know if this can be done? > > - Peter > > -- > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at > http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ > Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected] > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "reviewboard" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
