Hey Everyone. We recently built a second Perforce server and are having
trouble getting our old and neglected Reviewboard site to play nice with
it. I have set up a new repository per the installation instructions and
have configured a P4 counter for the reviewboard URL. Sadly, my engineers
are getting the following error when they attempt to post to reviewboard.
*Traceback (most recent call last):*
*File "C:\python25\Scripts\post-review-script.py", line 8, in <module>*
*load_entry_point('RBTools==0.3.3', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')()*
*File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 3952, in
main*
*File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 510, in
check_api_version*
*File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 959, in
api_get*
*File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/rbtools/postreview.py", line 929, in
http_get*
*File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 124, in urlopen*
*return _opener.open(url, data)*
*File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 381, in open*
*response = self._open(req, data)*
*File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 399, in _open*
*'_open', req)*
*File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 360, in _call_chain*
*result = func(*args)*
*File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 1107, in http_open*
*return self.do_open(httplib.HTTPConnection, req)*
*File "C:\Python25\lib\urllib2.py", line 1082, in do_open*
*raise URLError(err)*
*urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error (11004, 'getaddrinfo failed')>*
I have a strong feeling that I've misconfigured the p4 counter URL. Am
I correct? If so, how do I figure out the exact URL for my specific
repository?
--
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.