It's just the post-review command they already tried, but with a --debug parameter along with any other arguments being used.
Christian -- Christian Hammond - [email protected] Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com On Jun 3, 2013, at 4:17 PM, Robert Hernandez <[email protected]> wrote: > Ok, I am at a loss. I have attempted to run the debug command from both a > (Windows) client and our (Linux) RB server to no avail. Both machines > returned a command unknown error. Can you point me in the direction of some > instructions on how to do this? I am new to RB as a whole and am figuring > this out as I go. -- Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/ -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~--- To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
