Ok, I am at a loss.  I have attempted to run the debug command from both a
(Windows) client and our (Linux) RB server to no avail. Both machines
returned a command unknown error.  Can you point me in the direction of
some instructions on how to do this?  I am new to RB as a whole and am
figuring this out as I go.