Hi Bruce,

Can you tell me what version of Review Board you were using before? Also,
did you upgrade RBTools before this broke?

I don't see any changes to our Mercurial support in the past two releases
of Review Board, aside from one to do verification when adding a new
repository.

It's possible some code changed in RBTool 0.5.1 that broke this, though, if
you're running that. A quick way to check would be to downgrade RBTools to
0.5.0 and try again.