On 2013-06-25 07:48, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
Yeah, my TODO list includes working up some SELinux rules for
ReviewBoard and getting rb-site to be capable of setting them up during
installation. It's a pretty big task and low on my priority list right
now, unfortunately.

Heh. I'm running with SELinux enabled. I can probably dig up the relevant *compiled* rules if those are of any use. I think I deleted the 'source' files for them, however. (Yeah, bad decision in retrospect, but haven't gotten around to trying to recreate them.)

I don't think there are actually very many (maybe four, but at least one is git specific; probably need additional rules for other VCS's).

--
Matthew