On 06/25/2013 12:24 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> On 2013-06-25 07:48, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
>> Yeah, my TODO list includes working up some SELinux rules for
>> ReviewBoard and getting rb-site to be capable of setting them up during
>> installation. It's a pretty big task and low on my priority list right
>> now, unfortunately.
> Heh. I'm running with SELinux enabled. I can probably dig up the
> relevant *compiled* rules if those are of any use. I think I deleted the
> 'source' files for them, however. (Yeah, bad decision in retrospect, but
> haven't gotten around to trying to recreate them.)
> I don't think there are actually very many (maybe four, but at least one
> is git specific; probably need additional rules for other VCS's).

If you can figure out what they are, it would be a great start for me.

I don't necessarily just need exception rules, though. We may want to
introduce new SELinux types for rules so we keep things constrained.
(Though since basically everything runs inside apache/mod_wsgi, we're
probably going to end up mostly using apache rules).