Thanks so much for the hint! Yes I never realized that it's the rbssh path.
For some reason it's in /usr/local/bin but not in /usr/bin.  sudo ln -s
/usr/local/bin/rbssh /usr/bin/rbssh did the trick. Thank you again!

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 12:35 AM, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com>wrote:

> How did you install Review Board exactly?
>
> What OS/distro?
>
> Any special web server or virtualenv setup?
>
> If it's exactly the same error (please paste yours) then the PATH isn't
> set up to find the rbssh that was installed when installing Review Board.

> On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 12:37 PM, Wei Dai <wei...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello, did you eventually figure out this problem? I also have exactly
>> the same error log messages. Thanks!
>>
>> Dai Wei
>>

>> On Friday, May 4, 2012 7:29:13 AM UTC-4, Can Özmen wrote:
>>
>>> I first tried adding the SSH key to my GitHub account and then as a
>>> deploy key to the private repo's account.
>>>
>>> Both fail with the same message:
>>>
>>> 2012-05-04 14:24:39,977 - DEBUG - Switch to new keys ...
>>> 2012-05-04 14:24:39,983 - DEBUG - Trying SSH key
>>> 3e2bacb616553a8258f03dc1b70f3a**9c
>>> 2012-05-04 14:24:40,204 - DEBUG - userauth is OK
>>> 2012-05-04 14:24:40,818 - INFO - Authentication (publickey) successful!
>>> 2012-05-04 14:24:40,912 - DEBUG - EOF in transport thread
>>> 2012-05-04 14:24:40,936 - ERROR - Git: Failed to find valid repository

Dai Wei
Engineering Intern 2013 Summer