Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried taking applying the fix you mentioned
and it allowed the db migration to go through. I'm getting two small errors
now, which I'm not sure if it's related to the fix or not. The first is:

[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error]   File
"/usr/lib64/python2.6/logging/__init__.py", line 779, in emit
[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error]     msg = self.format(record)
[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error]   File
"/usr/lib64/python2.6/logging/__init__.py", line 657, in format
[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error]     return fmt.format(record)
[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error]   File
"/usr/lib64/python2.6/logging/__init__.py", line 442, in format
[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error]     s = self._fmt % record.__dict__
[Tue Aug 13 18:28:13 2013] [error] KeyError: 'request_info'

which occurs when clicking around the ui on things like All Review Requests.

The other error happens when trying to load the admin page for adding new
groups and adding new repositories. The page freezes because

/static/admin/js/SelectBox.37509c7e5ad5.js:16

becomes unresponsive.