Hello,
I am very very new with ReviewBoard API and I need some help for 2
questions I have:

1) I need to figure out how the WebService API  url would be to get the
json of a search of Reviews filtering for a value of fields 'Repository'
and 'Bugs'.

The only clue I have is something like this:

<server_IP>/api/search....

what API URL should I use to get the json with the filter of for
example: Repository=repo1 and Bugs=1452

2) Since that search result I will use it from a groovy script, is there
some kind of connection and login I should do from my script?
How should I do it?

Thanks a lot for the help.