Hi Team,

Review Board allows to create multiple group with same but if there are
multiple groups present then we cant use that RB group any where. e.g when
we type that group in search bar we get Error 500 page stating something
broke!! Also that review group can't be added in any code-review request.
Please let us know how to resolve this bug.