On 10/16/2013 03:42 AM, Anant Sharma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After installing all the dependencies and ReviewBoard using yum, now I
> am not able to proceed, getting below error
>
> # rb-site install /var/www/reviews.gps.com
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/rb-site", line 5, in <module>
>     from pkg_resources import load_entry_point
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 2659,
> in <module>
>     parse_requirements(__requires__), Environment()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/pkg_resources.py", line 546, in
> resolve
>     raise DistributionNotFound(req)
> pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: pytz>=2012h
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hmm, that strict version is supposed to be patched out of the
ReviewBoard sources in the EPEL 6 build (because on RHEL, they generally
don't update the major versions of things, they just backport the urgent
fixes).

Christian, can you confirm whether this version requirement is *strict*
or if ReviewBoard is capable of running safely with pytz-2010h? I seem
to recall that there was a bug around timezone support at some point,
but I don't recall the specifics.