We recently had an employee move on, leaving behind an active review request. It needs changes, so I am trying to upload a new diff. However, despite giving myself many permissions, it doesn't seem to be working. I have an option to upload a new diff for the request, but nothing happens; I'm not seeing any errors, but I'm also not getting a new draft.

Has anyone dealt with this situation before? Is there a trick to making a new revision of a review request that is owned by a different user?

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.