After exploring the existing topics and trying a number of things I decided
to post for specific help.

Just recently downloaded reviewboard 1.7.16

using mysql, apache mod_wsgi following the best instructions I can find.

I can add a local CVS repository to reviewboard but not the teams remote
CVSNT repository.

I can also access the teams CVSNT repository from the ubuntu shell.  using
cvs -d :pserver:user@host:/repo login

Let me know if you need anything for diagnostics or have anything you
recommend me checking or trying

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit