Hi Christian,

Another further ideas on this?

I did not nor can I figure out how to generate a new secret key.  It is a
new install.  I'm also not too concerned about it.

By wanting repository configuration, so there's no confusion can you be
more specific for me?  The repository I'm trying to access can only be
access via pserver at this point .  We are considering trying ssh...

Thanks,
Barry