Hi Christian,

Thanks for warning about the update, it seems that we're gonna stick to
pre-2.0 versions until it is decided how to migrate own changes in the
source code.
There are as well purely corp-specific modifications and also features
those can be probably useful to other users, my supervisor says we will
some time begin to share these as extensions, as you mentioned, but there's
no capacity for this currently.
About my problem: I got some pieces of advice meanwhile, so I can continue
with development and the hard coded parts I could share with you in order
to get help would be completely unknown to you too. Perks of being part of
a forprofit company... :)

BR,
Áron