Hi,

Glad it's working!

Thanks for the feedback. The design was modeled after GitHub's support,
which was the initial service the current repository form code was built
for. I know that it's not perfect, but it's consistent, and right now we're
going to stay with it, as I want to minimize work being done in this area
for now.

The plan after 2.0 ships is to completely redo repository configuration.
You won't fill in these fields anymore. Instead, you'll authenticate with
GitLab (or GitHub or Beanstalk or whatever) and it'll present you with all
repositories associated with your account, and allow you to search and add
other repositories. You'll be able to add as few or as many as you want in
one go. No dealing with plans or a bunch of fields.

Until that's done, I don't want to risk any big regressions in
configuration, or deal with migration of hosting service account data
(which there's currently no support for).

Hope that makes sense, but I do appreciate your willingness to look into
this!

One thing that caught my eye is that you mentioned "Repository Name
(without .git)." Did you have to put ".git" in your repository name? My
tests didn't require that.