> One thing that caught my eye is that you mentioned "Repository Name (without
> .git)." Did you have to put ".git" in your repository name? My tests didn't
> require that.

I didn’t use the .git.  That comment was more for clarity since GitLab always
has the ‘.gi’t on the end of the repo, and Review Board doesn’t like it when
you put one in, since it adds it’s own ‘.git’.

> Thanks for the feedback. The design was modeled after GitHub's support, which
> was the initial service the current repository form code was built for. I
> know that it's not perfect, but it's consistent, and right now we're going to
> stay with it, as I want to minimize work being done in this area for now.

This is fine.  We may want to document the ‘hack-around’ for adding 3rd party
individual contributor repos in the interim, as it was rather unituitive my
first time.  I ended up looking at the source code to figure out how to do it.

Walt