I have put together a testing repository of ReviewBoard 2.0 for
interested parties to experiment with. This has not yet been committed
to the standard Fedora repositories (due to it's beta nature). I am
instead offering a COPR (Collection Of Package Repositories; Fedora's
equivalent to Ubuntu's PPAs) for the 2.0 beta series.

You can find this repository at
and install either the Fedora 20 or Rawhide repository files by
downloading them to /etc/yum.repos.d/ and then running 'yum install
ReviewBoard' (or 'yum update ReviewBoard').

As this is pre-release software, PLEASE do not use this on a production
system. Also, please do not file bugs against the Fedora package. Any
issues encountered with ReviewBoard should be filed in the upstream
tracker (except packaging issues which should be directed to me).

If you're interested in trying it out, please give it a go!