It should be fine that your local path is different, so long as the
repository root shown by "svn info" exactly matches what's in Review Board.
You should never need to use --basedir.

Christian Hammond -
Review Board -
Beanbag, Inc. -

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 8:46 AM, Gong Zhang <> wrote:

> Hi,
> When I use the --basedir option in rbt post, it works. Seems the system
> looking for a fully match between the working directory and the one on SVN
> server? While I think the problem is my local working copy`s path
> "D:\user\PhabricatorTest" is different with the
>, is that correct?

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit