Hi Brian,

Have you tried using the bzr-diff-revid  plugin for Bazaar?

https://launchpad.net/bzr-diff-revid

>From the description on the LP page:

"bzr-diff-revid is a plugin for the Bazaar VCS. It tweaks the output of "bzr
diff": When possible, it includes the revid of the file version in the diff
header, instead of the timestamp. This works with Review Board's bzr support to
make diff loading reliable"

When using bzr with ReviewBoard I found this plugin avoids the very issues you
describe.

Adam