Hi Christian,

I added the .reviewboardrc file to the root of my project (not repository)
with the REPOSITORY property. Now the error is different.

>>> Making HTTP GET request to

>>> Got HTTP error: 500: <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0

<title>500 - Internal Server Error | Review Board</title>

<h1>Something broke! (Error 500)</h1>

It appears something broke when you tried to go to here. This is either

a bug in Review Board or a server configuration error. Please report

this to your administrator.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "C:\Python27\Scripts\rbt-script.py", line 9, in <module>

load_entry_point('rbtools==0.6alpha0.dev', 'console_scripts', 'rbt')()

line 134, in main

command.run_from_argv([RB_MAIN, command_name] + args)

line 422, in run_from_argv

exit_code = self.main(*args) or 0

line 769, in main

line 503, in post_request

raise CommandError("Error creating review request: %s" % e)

rbtools.commands.CommandError: Error creating review request: HTTP 500

However, Review Board is responsive when accessed from the browser. That
specific url breaks though, and it didn't break last night. It would return
an XML file instead.