Hi Christian,

I have verified email address of all users and they are correct and none of
it is empty. I still face this issue where mails are not sent
intermittently. Same set of users get email when a review is raised and
they dont get when a comment is added. Lot of users are complaining about
this as they are missing review requests and updates. I tried to remove
sendmail and installed postfix as mail agent on my RHEL 5.5 review board
server. But that doesnt seem to fix the issue either. I still see the error
below

 Error sending e-mail notification with subject 'Re: Review Request:
test123' on behalf of '"example1" <examp...@emc.com>' to '"example2"
<examp...@emc.com>,"example1" <examp...@emc.com>':
{'example2 <examp...@emc.com>': (550, '5.7.1 <examp...@emc.com>... Access
denied'), 'example1 <examp...@emc.com>': (550, '5.7.1 <examp...@emc.com>...
Access denied')}
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6.12-py2.4.egg/reviewboard/notifications/email.py",

line 231, in send_review_mail
    message.send()
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.3.3-py2.4.egg/django/core/mail/message.py",

line 251, in send
    return self.get_connection(fail_silently).send_messages([self])
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.3.3-py2.4.egg/django/core/mail/backends/smtp.py",

line 86, in send_messages
    sent = self._send(message)
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.3.3-py2.4.egg/django/core/mail/backends/smtp.py",

line 104, in _send
    email_message.message().as_string())
  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/smtplib.py", line 691, in sendmail
    raise SMTPRecipientsRefused(senderrs)
SMTPRecipientsRefused: {'example2 <examp...@emc.com>': (550, '5.7.1
<examp...@emc.com>... Access denied'), 'example1 <exam...@emc.com>': (550,
'5.7.1 <examp...@emc.com>... Access denied')}