As you can see it is only showing the directory I absolutely cannot figure
this out.

I upated the httpd.conf file and I included the mod_wsgi loading:

LoadModule bwlimited_module modules/mod_bwlimited.so
LoadModule bw_module modules/mod_bw.so
LoadModule cloudflare_module modules/mod_cloudflare.so
LoadModule ruid2_module modules/mod_ruid2.so
LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so

Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/php.conf"
Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/mod_ruid2.conf"
Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/mod_bandwidth.conf"
Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/includes/errordocument.conf"
Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/modsec2.conf"
Include "/usr/local/apache/conf/pagespeed.conf"
Include "/home/MYUSER/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf"

Here is the apache-wsgi.conf file I loaded above:

<VirtualHost MYIP:80>
        ServerName alexwinter.info
        DocumentRoot "/home/MYUSER/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/reviewboard"

        <Directory "/home/awinter/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all

        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/reviewboard/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht
.jsp .sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off

        Alias /reviewboard/media "/home/MYUSER/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviewboard/static
        Alias /reviewboard/errordocs
        Alias /reviewboard/favicon.ico

Any ideas from what I provided here? Let me know if you need more

I completely stuck and could really use some help...