I dont believe I have a 000-default, I dont have a /var/www folder even.

my apache is located in /usr/local/apache

and yes I believe there are others sharing this. I have a
/MYUSER/www/reviewboard, /MYUSER/www/sheardynamics
going to the sheardynamics directory works
but when I try reviewboard I just see the directory listing.

I am running apache 2.2.26

I do have a /home/cpeasyapache dont know if this is useful information to
help with this?