This is a VPS, I have full control over EVERYTHING, and I do have mod_wsgi
enabled like I said above, not sure if you were responding to me or the
person thats having the same problem but ya.

With the module loading the reviewboard.wsgi I am doing that also as you
can see above...

I have this INCLUDED in my httpd.conf file:
Include "/home/awinter/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf"

Which should load it right?