Is it possible to show the previous issues on the current diff?. This is
what happen, some times I have multiple comments in a given review and the
developer updates the diff and he closed the issues. What I would like to
see if he did not forgot to close all of them (that happen very often). If
I compare the previous diff version against the new one, I would like to
see my original comments made on the previous diff  on the left hand, but
seems like that is not the case.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit