Is it possible to show the previous issues on the current diff?. This is
what happen, some times I have multiple comments in a given review and the
developer updates the diff and he closed the issues. What I would like to
see if he did not forgot to close all of them (that happen very often). If
I compare the previous diff version against the new one, I would like to
see my original comments made on the previous diff  on the left hand, but
seems like that is not the case.