Can I use ReviewBoard where my code is in TFS and not in GIT or other
supported repositories? Basically we are looking for using this tool
(ReviewBoard) to enable code review between teams. Our source repository is
still TFS and we are not looking for a highly integrated solution but
somehow create a diff file for the local changes and post it on the
ReviewBoard for code review.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit