After updating from 1.7.2x to 2.0, my users get occasional error 500
messages. The site seems to be down more often than it is up.

I have no errors in my reviewboard logs or my httpd logs.

My update process was as follows:

easy_install -U ReviewBoard
rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard
service httpd restart
service memcached restart

The only oddity I encountered during the process was a message from rb-site
suggesting that I run condensediffs, which subsequently failed.

Where should I look for hints abount what might be broken here?

Sara