I've published a CR (two actually) adding official support for TFS.
Please see:

You'll need the cross platform command line tool
from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40785 and GNU
diff (http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/diffutils.htm for windows
should work, I'll be testing it later today...). Make sure both of these
tools are on your path.

Add the repo to review board and make sure the repo path you type in fully
matches the collection path. This is something like
http://tfs:8080/tfs/some collection here/ - tf automatically assumes
lowercase so you should type it in lowercase as well.

rbt post --tfs-login user@domain,pass -o

If you set an environment variable, TF_AUTO_SAVE_CREDENTIALS, to anything
and post with --tfs-login once, TFS will remember your user/pass and you
won't have to specify it again. However, one caveat to this is that I have
yet to figure out how to remove the cached credentials. You can reset them
(by post'ing with different credentials) but I don't know how to remove