I'm facing a pretty bad problem (bad because it's a Monday) where a RB
upgrade has broken all our perforce repositories.

The error that I'm getting is this:

There was an error displaying this diff.

[P4#run] Errors during command execution( "p4 print -q
/xxxxx/develop/MobileMail/iOS/main/ExchangeMail/xxxxx/xxxxx.m#317" )
[Error]: "/client/develop/MobileMail/iOS/main/ExchangeMail/xxxx/xxxxx.m -
must create client 'mobile-dev' to access local files."

This may be a bug in the software, a temporary outage, or an issue with the
format of your diff.

Please try again, and if you still have trouble, contact

Now mobile-dev is part of the review board URL that we host internally. I
have got a username and password entered for the perforce configuration
page that is a valid perforce user on the server. It appears that the
command line is not taking all of the perforce parameters for the server,
since I'd expect it to be able to talk to the server.

Also - what does "to access local files" mean? Is a change in permissions
from the 1.7 release required?