Hi All,
I have installed reviewboard on a remote machine(Ubuntu with root user).
During installation I followed all the steps mentioned on reviewboard site.
I used most of configuration default, i mean localhost. But after
installation and disabling 000-default site, when I am trying to access
reviewboard url, Its always displaying
Bad Request (400) message. Now I am very confused why its happening. I am
searching solution for last 3 days, but still could not find anything.

If any body have any Idea about it, Please help.

Kuldeep Singh