I had the same problem. When you configure your reviewboard, you have to
give it a site name . Some thing like "reviewboard.mycompany.com". It
doesn't have to be a registered name just make up something.
Then when you try to access the reviewboard main page, use the site name
(reviewboard.mycompany.com) as the URL. You'll of course need to add the
made-up hostname to to your /etc/hosts so your machine can resolve the
address.

Also, if you setup an extra path to follow your server id, like 'reviews',
don't forget to add that to the URL too (e.g.
http://reviewboard.mycompany.com/reviews ).

I hope this helps.