Hi Christian,

Please find site configuration file attached here.

Thanks
Kuldeep

On Thursday, June 5, 2014 1:41:22 PM UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:

> Okay. Most of that log is showing mod_python-related output. Perhaps try
> uninstalling it.
>
> Can you provide your Apache configuration for the site?

> On June 5, 2014 at 1:09:13 AM, Kuldeep singh (kdmal...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>) wrote:
>

> Hi Christian Hammond,
> I am already using mod_wsgi.
>
> On Thursday, June 5, 2014 12:04:09 PM UTC+5:30, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>
>>  This looks like an issue with mod_python, rather than Review Board.
>>
>>  I strongly recommend switching your setup to use mod_wsgi instead.
>> mod_python is deprecated and, in your server’s case, possibly incompatible
>> with your version of Python.
>>
>>  Christian
>>
>>   --
>>  Christian Hammond - chri...@beanbaginc.com
>>  Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>
>> On June 4, 2014 at 10:17:35 PM, Kuldeep singh (kdmal...@gmail.com) wrote:
>>
>>  Hi Ali Ghorashi,
>>
>> Thanks for your reply.
>> I did the same as you suggested but still facing same problem.
>> Actually I am accessing a remote machine and installing review board on
>> that machine and accessing it from my machine using "machine_ip/
>> reviewboard.mycompany.com".
>> And when I am looking into /var/apache2/log/error.log:
>> I found this message
>>

>> * "[Thu Jun 05 10:44:35 2014] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down [Thu
>> Jun 05 10:44:35 2014] [error] python_init: Python version mismatch,
>> expected '2.7.2+', found '2.7.3'. [Thu Jun 05 10:44:35 2014] [error]
>> python_init: Python executable found '/usr/bin/python'. [Thu Jun 05
>> 10:44:35 2014] [error] python_init: Python path being used
>> '/usr/lib/python2.7/:/usr/lib/python2.7/plat-linux2:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-tk:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-old:/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload'.
>>
>> [Thu Jun 05 10:44:35 2014] [notice] mod_python: Creating 8 session mutexes
>> based on 6 max processes and 25 max threads. [Thu Jun 05 10:44:35 2014]
>> [notice] mod_python: using mutex_directory /tmp [Thu Jun 05 10:44:35 2014]
>> [notice] Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.7.3 mod_wsgi/3.3
>> configured -- resuming normal operations "*
>> *If you* have any other suggestion, please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Kuldeep Singh
>>

>> On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 11:14:47 PM UTC+5:30, Ali Ghorashi wrote:
>>>
>>> I had the same problem. When you configure your reviewboard, you have to
>>> give it a site name . Some thing like "reviewboard.mycompany.com". It
>>> doesn't have to be a registered name just make up something.
>>> Then when you try to access the reviewboard main page, use the site name
>>> (reviewboard.mycompany.com) as the URL. You'll of course need to add
>>> the made-up hostname to to your /etc/hosts so your machine can resolve the
>>> address.
>>>
>>> Also, if you setup an extra path to follow your server id, like
>>> 'reviews', don't forget to add that to the URL too (e.g.
> [...]

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName localhost:80
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/reviews.com"
"/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/reviews.com"

        <Directory "/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes +FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>
        # Prevent the server from processing or allowing the rendering of
        # certain file types.
        <Location "/reviews.com/media/uploaded">
                SetHandler None
                Options None

                AddType text/plain .html .htm .shtml .php .php3 .php4 .php5
.phps .asp
                AddType text/plain .pl .py .fcgi .cgi .phtml .phtm .pht .jsp
.sh .rb

                <IfModule mod_php5.c>
                        php_flag engine off
                </IfModule>
        </Location>
        Alias /reviews.com/media "/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/media"
        Alias /reviews.com/static "/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/static"
        Alias /reviews.com/errordocs "/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/errordocs"
        Alias /reviews.com/favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviews.com/htdocs/static/rb/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>