Hi Shubha,

I just tried this locally, and it was able to download Whoosh.

If you go to http://pypi.python.org/simple/Whoosh/, does it look like a list of
valid download links?

In my case, it downloaded Whoosh-2.6.0.zip and installed that. You can try
manually downloading and seeing if that works.

Did this happen with the ReviewBoard package as well? Or any other?