Hi,

I am trying to install ReviewBoard on Linux(CentOS release 5.4) behind
proxy. I have set the http_proxy and https_proxy variables but facing
following error during installation:

# easy_install ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Best match: ReviewBoard 2.0.1
Processing ReviewBoard-2.0.1-py2.7.egg
ReviewBoard 2.0.1 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/python2_7/bin
Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/python2_7/bin

Using
/usr/local/python2_7/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.0.1-py2.7.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Searching for Whoosh
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/Djblets/0.8/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/django-evolution/0.7/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/2.0/
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/Whoosh/
No local packages or download links found for Whoosh
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse('Whoosh')

Please suggest.