Hi Christian,

Thanks for the response.

If I access http://pypi.python.org/simple/Whoosh/ through browser, it
displays a list of valid download links.

I also tried to download an egg file from
http://pypi.python.org/simple/Whoosh/ through Linux terminal using wget
command and the download was successful.

However when I try to install ReviewBoard with easy_install, the
installation is failing with the Whoosh related error each time and I am
unable to proceed with the installation.

This does not happen with the ReviewBoard package as seen in below trace.

Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/Djblets/0.8/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/django-evolution/0.7/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/2.0/
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/Whoosh/
No local packages or download links found for Whoosh
error: Could not find suitable distribution for Requirement.parse('Whoosh')

Thanks,
Shubha