I don’t know of anything on the RB side that would have changed here. It should
just accept what’s given by the client. Were you able to do it before with
RBTools?

If you’re just trying to post the top-most commit, then (at least with Git)
you’d do:

    $ rbt post HEAD

Replace HEAD with whatever you need to identify the particular commit you care
about. RBTools should take care of calculating the parent for you.

On June 5, 2014 at 1:30:51 PM, Bruce Cran (bruce.c...@gmail.com) wrote:

In 1.7, it was possible to generate a review request of the topmost changeset
patch1 - e.g.:

> hg qapplied
patch1
patch2
patch3
patch4

... by creating a diff of patch2-patch4 and uploading it via the web interface
as the parent diff. How do I do the same in 2.x using 'rbt post'?  Uploading
the top-most patch via --diff-filename doesn't work, since it doesn't know
about the other patches.  Or, is this workflow not supported?

--
Bruce