I don't know if it used to work with RBTools, but people have said it used
to work with 'hg postreview -m qparent'.
Running 'rbt post tip' or 'rbt post --parent=qparent tip' results in Review
Board saying it can't display the diff where there are changes in a file
which also has changes in other patches (which, since they haven't been
pushed yet, are unknown to RB).

On Thu, Jun 5, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>

I don’t know of anything on the RB side that would have changed here. It