Christian,

No, my patch (also posted at https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/5965/) only
appears to fix the problem with parent diffs: I've had users complaining
today both that valid patches won't upload or that the diff viewer doesn't
work for existing reviews ("FileNotFoundError: The file 'code.py' (rNone)
could not be found in the repository") - since the patches don't contain
revision info.

--
Bruce

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 5:54 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com