Sara,

Is the reluctance just that installing python stuff on Windows is hard, or
are there other concerns?

It might be nice to add parent diff support to the "New Review Request"
page, but we'd need to do some redesign to fit it in with the new workflow,
which is really designed to handle basic cases very quickly, and defer
complex cases to rbtools.

-David