What’s going wrong with the configuration?

On June 16, 2014 at 11:52:02 AM, Sara Rayburn (sararayb...@gmail.com) wrote:

Hi,

Bruce, the installer works for our Windows guys just fine. Thanks for putting
that together!

Unfortunately, we can't seem to get RB Tools configured properly for anyone,
but that's a question for another day.

Sara

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 8:00 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com>